Globe's Pride Week Celebration
We’re hard at work organizing an exciting Pride celebration for our LGBTQ+ community and allies!
Our strength is vitalized each year by unifying around the theme of PRIDE. This year we will navigate with extreme caution and responsibility with the safety of our community as our first priority. If you plan to attend any of our events, you should expect to stay within COVID compliance at all times.
Here’s our intended itinerary as it stands today:
- Sat, June 5 Pride kick off with the Globe’s annual CDA lake cruise
- Sun, June 6 Drag Brunch
- Mon, June 7 Drag Bingo
- Tue, June 8 Pride Trivia
- Wed, June 9 Pride fund raising dinner event
- Thu, June 10 College Dinner DJ
- Fri, Jun 11 Pride RuPaul Viewing Gala and “Mask-a-Raid” contest
- Sat, Jun 12 Pride “Premier” Drag show and Covid safe patio & parking lot viewing party
- Sun, Jun 13 Pride Brunch and Drag show “Extravaganza”
We will update this site as things develop.
Ticket sales will be limited to each event as we will be observing current COVID capacity restrictions until when and if we are able to safely welcome more to celebrate.
RSVP for any or all of the events listed above by registering your email. You will be given priority when tickets are available, and will receive a newsletter outlining any changes to our itinerary.
Do you have a question? We encourage you to sit tight and allow us to update our celebration details, likely your question will be answered. If you’d like to interact with our team, click here.
Please don’t call the bar asking about “Pride around the Globe” details.